Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

It's out of order and late, but finally finally FINALLY I have a link to my fine cut, and my final draft if I don't change a few things here and there.

Author response

  •  I doubt I'll be getting any peer reviews, but even if I did I'm not sure I would want anyone to know anything. I feel confident in my project in the way that at its right now.

  • I think my weaknesses are in the way my project flows. I'm not sure if it's the most logical or chronological way of setting things up. I have to go back and mention things I said at the beginning of the project, so I hope this isn't confusing. I also vary between fast transitions between pictures and slow transitions. I'm not sure if this is a strength or a weakness honestly.

  • I feel like my form is really strong. I have music and pictures and the main conventions of a video essay; I don't foresee issues in this part of my project. Like I mentioned in my reflection, my project looks better than I imagined it could look, so I'm pleasantly surprised and happy.
At the beginning of the semester, I couldn't imagine actually tackling all the projects we were assigned; now were almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment