Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Peer Review for Gabby Dietrich

I peer reviewed Gabby's Open Post to Peer Reviewers.

What activity did I choose?

  • I chose to peer review based on the content suggestion activity.

  • I helped Gabby in my peer review by giving her a suggestion of including more of a thesis. Including a thesis or hinting at what her solution will be at the beginning of the essay will help the audience focus on details that will support this argument from the beginning of the essay and throughout it the whole thing. I reassured her that her citations and level of detail were good and that her argument flowed well and made sense. 

  • I didn't necessarily include any tips from the students guide except for a general tip about introductions (where I told her to include a more defined thesis).

  • I really admire the form of Gabby's project. She's incorporated plenty of the conventions of a video essay and includes many images and graphs. She's also edited her content very well. 

Great work across the board. I'm getting nervous about my future content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment