Saturday, April 23, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Better late than never has been the motto of the week.

So at this point the kind of work I'm doing is geared towards a final draft, so in the interest of finishing up blog posts "on-time" I have a link to the complete audio that will go with my video essay.

Author Response

  • So I'm aware that this is really really long. I'm not sure where exactly but I'm going to have to cut down some details somewhere. I also know that I haven't titled it, I'm waiting until it's complete to name it.
  • Weaknesses:
    • So I think the major weakness, and my biggest concern at this point, is the length. I haven't even included all the clips I'm going to have, so I need to cut down a lot. I also am starting to doubt the relevance of my first section on child psychology, I'm not sure if it veers from my argument too much.
  • Strengths:
    • I think my argument is really really strong. I make good, logical points throughout and I think it flows well. It makes a good impact and I think I've created the image of the MPAA that I wanted to convey. 
I'm almost done putting images and transitions to this audio, so a real fine cut is coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment