Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

Yes. Finally. It's here! The first draft! Emphasis on draft. Don't be afraid to tear it apart since it is very in the works as of right now.. But just so you know, my QRG is on Nina Pham's lawsuit against Texas Health Resources. Here's the link: QRG

Some notes for the readers:
  • I cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach captions to my pictures, so I haven't cited any of them. This should not be as big of an issue as it is, but if someone could tell me how that'd be great. 
  • I am really feeling like I haven't added enough information on everything, but I also feel like it's becoming way too long. Any suggestion on what I should cut/expand on?
  • How do I know how much to cite? I've learned so much on the topic, a lot of what I'm writing is based off memory. I'm afraid that I haven't cited enough of my information.
Kurman Communications. "Buttermilk Pancakes." 5/5/2014 via Flickr. Creative Commons License.

It's late and I want celebratory pancakes.

4 comments:

  1. You're going to have to scroll down quite a bit to see my comments on the rubric, but great job!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uap9qIiquHfpsno9-uwXu7iRdxspyhz_vTCKeS26rFw/edit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says I don't have access to see the document, so you might have to change the settings to public. But thank you for reviewing mine!

      Delete
  2. Peer Review

    Great job at identifying and explaining the controversy! Your paper does tend to make persuasive arguments, however. That will not be needed until we pick a side on our respective controversy.

    ReplyDelete