Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report B

I am really so bad at talking into a microphone, it's amazing.

Outline Piece 

Here's a link to my second piece of rough material. This is a part of my


  • As far as form, this piece is recorded since I'll be making a podcast. It's a short clip so there's no intro or music or anything yet. It's just a small piece of content.

  • Like I mentioned, recording is so hard. I have a hard time not pausing and stuttering so this is not the genre for me I'm realizing. I have to do several takes for short little clips and it's taking forever. I am also getting nervous that it's boring. My content is not the most exciting, some I'm talking about charts and journals, so I'm having a hard time imagining how I'm going to keep it interesting the whole time. 
My reading voice is so dry but I don't know how to sound emotive! How are you guys doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment