Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review (14) for David

This week, I peer reviewed David's Production report 14b.

I chose to make more of a copy-editing suggestion for his production schedule.

How did I help him?

  • I told David that the way that he's set up his final (organized by project) is a smart way to go, but he should consider the kind of language he's using. It seemed that in the bit he posted for his production report was written casually, giving a blog post kind of vibe. I just reminded him to be careful of this and to keep the rest of the essay semi-formal, since those are the conventions of a blog post. 
  • I can't say I really incorporated many materials into this peer review, other than what I know about the conventions of a college essay (which I already know without having to reference anything).
What did I admire?
  • I admire the way David has decided to go about organizing his project. Like I said, I like the chronological idea a lot and I think it will translate well into his final. I think my project lacks some organization like he has at this point, so I hope I can come up with something that makes organizational sense like him. 
It feels weird to be reviewing new content after just finishing up my project 3. I'm not ready yet guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment